LEGAL SECRETARY (PART-TIME)
We are looking for a part-time legal secretary to provide administrative and secretarial support. Salary will be commensurate with experience.
General Roles & Responsibilities
- General administrative duties
- Data entry & filing (physical and electronic)
- Assisting in preparation of correspondence & basic legal documents
- Monitoring of deadlines and lawyers’ schedule
- Preparing bills
- Good command of written and spoken English and good command of spoken Mandarin
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook software applications
- Meticulous, well-organised and can work well under time constraints. Must be prepared to work beyond office hours when required
- At least 1 to 2 years’ experience in a law firm preferred
- Motivated, pro-active and able to work in a team
- Able to work half day every day on a 5-day work week basis
Interested applicants are invited to write in via email to moc.e1611032870ewdna1611032870oh@sb1611032870oj1611032870. Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.