We are looking for a legal secretary to provide administrative and secretarial support. Salary will be commensurate with experience.
General Roles & Responsibilities
- General administrative duties;
- Data entry and filing (physical and electronic);
- Assisting in preparation of correspondence and basic legal documents;
- Monitoring of deadlines and lawyers’ schedule; and
- Preparing bills.
- Good command of written and spoken English and good command of spoken Mandarin.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook software applications.
- Prior experience with eLitigation preferred (if you are applying to be a Legal Secretary with our Litigation department).
- Meticulous, well-organised and can work well under time constraints. Must be prepared to work beyond office hours when required.
- At least 1 to 2 years’ experience in a law firm preferred;
- Motivated, pro-active and able to work in a team.
Interested applicants are invited to write in via email tomoc.e1531744241ewdna1531744241oh@sb1531744241oj 1531744241. Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.