We are looking for a legal secretary to provide administrative and secretarial support. Salary will be commensurate with experience.
General Roles & Responsibilities
- General administrative duties
- Data entry and filing (physical and electronic)
- Assisting in preparation of correspondence and basic legal documents
- Monitoring of deadlines and lawyers’ schedule
- Preparing bills
- Good command of written and spoken English and good command of spoken Mandarin
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook software applications
- Prior experience with eLitigation preferred (if you are applying to be a Legal Secretary with our Litigation department)
- Meticulous, well-organised and can work well under time constraints. Must be prepared to work beyond office hours when required
- At least 1 to 2 years’ experience in a law firm preferred
- Motivated, pro-active and able to work in a team
Interested applicants are invited to write in via email tomoc.e1537501391ewdna1537501391oh@sb1537501391oj 1537501391. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.