Legal Secretary (Conveyancing)
We are looking for a highly motivated and committed individual to join us as a Conveyancing Secretary.
- Handle full range of conveyancing matters such as purchase & sales, development projects.
- Prepare legal conveyancing documentation and handle e-lodgement/e-stamping etc.
- Communicate with clients, banks and related parties relating to the conveyancing process.
- Provide administrative support in legal documentation and secretarial work, conducting searches, billing, managing and keeping deadlines.
- Ensure smooth completion of conveyancing transactions.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience as a conveyancing secretary in a law firm.
- Able to work independently and deal with clients & queries.
- A team player with good attitude and great sense of responsibility.
- Courteous and with good interpersonal skills.
- Meticulous, well-organised and can work well under time constraints, able to work long hours when required.
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both orally and in writing, and orally in Mandarin to communicate with our Mandarin speaking clients.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft office applications and WordPerfect.