We are looking for a legal secretary to provide administrative and secretarial support to
support our lawyers. Salary will be commensurate with experience.
General Roles & Responsibilities
- General administrative duties
- Data entry and filing (physical and electronic)
- Assisting in preparation of correspondence and basic legal documents
- Monitoring of deadlines and lawyers’ schedule
- Preparing bills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Mandarin
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook software applications is essential
- Meticulous, well-organised and can work well under time constraints. Must be prepared to work beyond office hours when required
- At least 1 to 2 years’ experience in a law firm preferred
- Motivated, pro-active and able to work in a team
Interested applicants are invited to write in via email tomoc.e1560854589ewdna1560854589oh@sb1560854589oj 1560854589. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
LEGAL SECRETARY / EXECUTIVE (Conveyancing)
We are looking for a suitably qualified support staff for our Conveyancing department:
- Handle full range of conveyancing matters such as purchase & sales, development projects, mortgages, refinancings, redemptions, transfers, leases, powers of attorney, stamp duties.
- Handle e-lodgement/e-stamping etc., and prepare legal conveyancing documentation.
- Communicate with clients, banks and related parties relating to the conveyancing process.
- Assist with filing, record keeping and monitoring of deadlines.
- Provide administrative support in legal documentation and secretarial work and any other general office support as required.
- 3 - 4 years’ experience as a conveyancing secretary/executive in a law firm
- Able to work independently in the preparation of all documentation and deal with clients & queries
- A good team player with good attitude
- Courteous and good interpersonal skills
- Meticulous, well-organised and can work well under time constraints & longer hours when required
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both orally and in writing, and orally in Mandarin to communicate with Chinese speaking clients
Kindly write in with your full resume and expected remuneration to moc.e1560854589ewdna1560854589oh@sb1560854589oj1560854589. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified and remuneration will commensurate with experience.